In the caring tradition of Divine House, Inc:
- Our program is designed to meet the needs of the people we serve
- We acknowledge and address all aspects of life for our residents
- We incorporate social, spiritual, recreational and family participation as part of normal daily living
- We understand that many challenges of people with disabilities deserve a special place when residential services are needed
- We offer services designed around each individual’s needs
- We believe that individuals with disabilities have strengths and abilities that can be built upon to improve their function and quality of life
Divine House, Inc. has been providing waivered services since 1985 in the Willmar area. At Divine House, Inc. we don’t forget that the little things really do matter. Flexibility and empathy are often the keys to success.
Divine House offers services for:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hospital level
- Nursing Home level
- Independent Living Skills
- Personal Care Attendant
- Personal Care Choice
- Homemaker Services
- Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals
- Respite Care
- Semi-independent Living Services
- Community Residential Services
- DD Waivered Services
- Supportive Employment
All people have the right to live and work in an environment which provides them with pride, self-respect, friendships and the opportunity to achieve success realizing that success is defined differently for everyone. We feel that our job is to offer friendship, security and guidance to the people we serve.
Each Divine House has professional staff available.
- Certified Nursing Staff
A nurse is assigned to each House overseeing and monitoring medications and medical needs
- Program Director
A PD oversees all programming for residents and commicates with families and Counties
- Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator works scheduled shifts at the House, implements plans, and trains direct service staff
- Human Service Technician
The Human Service Technicians are trained to work as direct care staff with residents of the House 24/7
Using community consultation with medical, psychaitric and behavioral resources, we foster a nurturing, supportive setting for those we serve.
At Divine House, Inc. we believe that the ability to challenge the status quo in the interest of our consumers is essential.